The sunny country tucked in the narrow isthmus connecting North and South America brings to mind bright yellow bananas and their tasty empanadas (that's about the only food I know of and think I've tasted once!). A holiday home in Panama sounds just right if you're one who loves to travel and spend months getting to know a place, or if you're lookng for a place to retire at.
In the Casco Antiguo region of Panama, Hotel Casco Antiguo appears to encapsulate what I have just pictured about the country, with its bright yellow shades over its sunny balcony.
Register for an eBrochure Here
Prior to the global financial crisis, Panama was experiencing a property boom, with many Americans especially, looking to purchase second homes, holiday or retirement homes as it's a great place with many tourist attractions, hot weather, beaches and mountains.
Casco Antiguo is located in Panama City and should be a nice investment if you have the extra cash. It boasts of five-star amenities with rooftop terrace, bar and pool. There are 34 units of the condo hotel for sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment