Thursday, April 19, 2012

E's birthday



It's E's birthday today. Last night C made this birthday card for him. She traced the picture from one of her Calvin & Hobbes comic books and transferred it onto the paper. She then added in the finer details and colour and asked me to help write the greeting in cursive. Then she wrote the message in Calvin's speech bubble:

"Sometimes, it's just good to kick back and remember what (has) happened in your life so far."

Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in that mind of hers.

She signed it off with her own cursive "love, (her signature)" and asked me to sign it too, and she later added in the angelic heart picture. She asked me if her signature is nice so I said 'yes'. She said her friend told her it's ugly so I taught her the sayings "Each to his own" and "One man's meat is another man's poison".

Happy Birthday, Eugene/Daddy!

No comments: