Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai

The Chinese New Year is into its second half now as today is already the tenth day. So before it reaches its 15th (last) day, I'd better wish those of you who visit my blog "Gong Xi Fa Cai" for this year of the Tiger. Everyone seems to be using the word 'roaring' in all their wishes -- roaring success, prosperity, health etc etc etc.

The first few days of CNY for ACE this year was the usual routine. I believe I had mentioned it in the previous pre-CNY post below. We spent the first few days travelling between Klang, Seremban, Melaka and KL spending time with family. This week, with the CNY-related activity slowing down and E and C going back to work and school, we're back to our daily routine. I'm back to household chores, errands, cooking, chauffeuring, homework supervision and writing, and everything else in between.

This year also, it appears that a number of my old friends from schooldays who now live overseas have come back to spend CNY with their family. I still keep in touch with many 'old' friends, even more the past year as we managed to find one another via one infamous social networking site. Unfortunately, we're not able to meet up as our schedules are tight.

February is a short month and very soon it'll be March. Before you know it, the first quarter of 2010 will be over. When I think of all I plan and desire to do this year, it looks like time is not on my side. I'll either have to be very hardworking and use up every minute with no lazing about or just do what I can without getting too ambitious and stressing myself out. Hmmm, which path to follow?

No comments: