Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nothing exciting

How time flies. It's been a week since I posted something here. Unlike a few months ago before I moved house, I used to sometimes write up to three posts in a day in this blog. That was when the computer and Internet access was just within ten footsteps from wherever I was in the house. Now, I drive about 5km to my computer to get my social networking and Internet surfing fix. Yes, still no fixed line for phone and Internet at the new place. We have wireless broadband access that is slower than this current one I'm using. It should do in the interim but we've yet to find the time to move the computer over....So in the meantime, it's one blog post per week on the average.

This certainly limits my flow of words. There are moments when I think of something to write but the computer is not within reach and by the time I reach it like now, I've forgotten what it was I wanted to say or the 'fire' has died down.

No comments: