Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Growing up w-a-a-a-y too fast?

As far as I know, the 'romance' C has been exposed to have been confined only to Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and similar 'princess' stories, innocent tales, cartoons. She's caught glimpses of the likes of tween or teen shows like Hannah Montana, High School Musical but I've not let her watch them but she knows that when people are in love, they kiss.

After returning from last weekend's birthday sleepover at her cousin's, she's been thinking aloud a few times what she wants to do for her next birthday in October.

Halloween and sleepover party. She wants to invite family and all her friends from school and kindergarten! How? So many people, I said. A few people share each bed-lah! Or we just invite the girls -- girls only party.

What design for the cake? She wants Geronimo Stilton and says I must bring the book to show the picture to the shop/baker. And games? A 'dance and kiss' game! Huh? Each girl must dance with a boy and when dancing, they kiss. But I thought you want an all-girl party? Then we should invite the boys! And I want to dance and kiss MJ (not Michael Jackson), this boy she seems to have a crush on for some time already.....

Heaven help me!

1 comment:

Day Cares Phoenix AZ said...

That puppy is probably one of the cutest dogs i have ever seen!

<3 Lindsay