Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Parents magazine


I used to get a copy of Parents magazine every month two years ago. I love their content, pictures, even the advertisements! Their writing style, layout and pictures make it easy reading. Their content is helpful with lots of parenting tips, advice and even humour. There were two columns I liked. They were titled "How Embarrasing" and "Baby Bloopers" with parents' accounts about kids being kids, saying and doing funny or embarrasing things.

I stopped buying it after deciding that it was a bit too costly. Subscription is only available within the US where they give great offers like pay for one year (US$12 only!) and get three years! I think I should start reading their online version ....

I would recommend this magazine/website to all parents and parents-to-be if they haven't already gotten hooked to it.

No comments: