Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

I watched this romantic movie called Definitely, Maybe last month on DVD. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a love story. It's about Will who is in the midst of a divorce when his 10-year-old daughter Maya asks him to tell her the story of his life before marriage and how her parents met. So he tells her about the girls in his life, giving them fictitious names, while Maya guesses which girl is her mum. Like most love stories, this movie has an ending that is sweet and feels good.

And I like one of the songs in this movie, an oldie called I've Got A Crush On You. I think by now you'd know I'm an oldies kind of person from all the YouTube videos I've posted! I'm certainly not from Generation X. (Anyone knows what the pre-Gen X is called? A few of my old classmates and I were wondering when we got together over the weekend).

Here it is:

No comments: