Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


Last Friday, Caitlin requested to watch Kung Fu Panda over the weekend so we went on Sunday. Coincidentally, Eugene got some comp tickets so we didn't have to break our budget considering how expensive going to the cinema is these days.

It was totally entertaining for her and us. Caitlin has not stopped talking about it after two days. And yesterday, she spent the entire evening in 'Kung Fu Panda' pretend play with all her stuffed animals. She got all her dogs (she calls them the Fighting Team) to fight with all her My Little Pony ponies. Three dogs are the Furious Three (the movie features the Furious Five alongside Panda). And Caitlin is the Master. Today, she asked me to join her Fighting Team but I declined saying I'd rather be a chef because I have to cook dinner. So she asked me to be the chef for her Fighting Team....

And this is one song I've not heard for ages.

No comments: