Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lemon Rosemary Salmon

Salmon is one of my favourite fish. I would usually just pan fry it (did that again last night for dinner). The original taste of the fish is nice and sweet enough that I don't need to add any special seasoning other than some salt and pepper. I tried making an oriental-type salmon fish head soup once and I quite liked it. I poached the fish head with an adequate amount of ginger and garlic, added some salt and loads of Chinese cooking wine, then topped it up with chopped spring onions and deep-fried chopped red onions.

AllRecipes sent me a salmon recipe today called Lemon Rosemary Salmon. It is another very easy-to-cook dish. After looking at the recipe I realised that a recipe I created on my own once is similar to this one. I baked dory fillet (instead of salmon) with olive oil, lemon slices, parsley (instead of rosemary) and some salt and black pepper.

The recipe for lemon rosemary salmon is here. The picture above is from the recipe.

No comments: