Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a racket!

The strip of green between my balcony and the golf course it faces is now a 'hell hole'. It's dusty and noisy and pollutes the already-tainted air. The land was cleared some months back to make way for an access road leading to a new condominium development neighbouring mine. Yesterday, they started piling work.



This is the view from my balcony now.




















I keep the sliding doors to my balcony closed and only open them at night. Other windows facing that direction are also closed or just slightly open. Caitlin asked about the 'loud sound' yesterday when she returned from school and wondered if it was a lion dance going on. I told her what it was. This morning, when the piling started, she joked that there was a lion dance again.

No comments: