Friday, November 16, 2007

100th post

I just realised that I've reached my hundredth post with the one I wrote on Wednesday. It just feels like yesterday when I started my blogging experience eight months ago in March. So far, I've found blogging most therapeutic. I can lose myself in my own thoughts and words....and have a few times paid the price by burning something simmering on the stove!

I've yet to turn this venture into a money-making one as you can tell. To be seriously making money from blogging (many people are doing so), I've yet to invest the time for it. Do I want to? I'm not sure, because it would make my blog impersonal and 'fake' at times, especially when I choose to write about something that's not 'me' simply for the money. So for now, I shall just write what I like and if any opportunities of interest come my way, I shall write and get the little pocket money that comes with it.

No comments: