Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sleep gets in the way


Why do we have to sleep? There's so much more I could do if I didn't have to rest or sleep. I could read and write lots more, and seriously listen to music to fully appreciate it, especially at night when Caitlin is really asleep and I can do these things undisturbed.

By the way, this picture of Caitlin sleeping was just taken half an hour ago. Don't all our children look like innocent little angels when they are asleep? Actually, they are indeed innocent little angels sent by God to bless us. It's only when they are awake and wreak havoc around the house that they become mischievous little angels!

When Caitlin realises she has done something wrong and I'm likely to reprimand her, she'll say "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you mummy. Are you angry? Mummy smile?" That feels like cold water poured over my fire.

No comments: