Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blog and make money

I started blogging in March as I thought it would be a good way to share some of my thoughts and stuff about our life with family and friends. Since I enjoyed ‘talking’ on paper as well as ‘virtually’, I started considering if this could be a way to earn some money from home. I started exploring making money via blogging and have been surfing other blogs. That’s how I came across PayPerPost.

PayPerPost is a site for bloggers and advertisers, providing bloggers with opportunities to blog about products, services, websites they are interested in, and getting paid for it by the advertisers. I was eager to see what I could do with PayPerPost so I signed up immediately and submitted my blog…without checking what the requirements were.

It was only after receiving an email rejecting my blog that I learnt my blog had to be over 90 days old and have at least 20 entries, among other requirements. I’ve crossed that hurdle now that my blog is over four months old!

The PPP community is filled with people from all over the world, all walks of life and they all have their own interesting stories to share via their blogs. It’s amazing how some of these bloggers are doing so well in their earnings from PPP. I’ve yet to explore PPP and its community fully and hope to do it soon. Despite having been an ‘at home’ mum for two years, I’ve yet to master the art of juggling ‘home stuff’ and ‘work stuff’ well enough to make tons of money from home!

I plan to take this slowly and whenever I get some money out of this, I plan to keep it in a little kitty for personal pampering. So, if you’re like me and looking for some pocket-money or even better, some big bucks to supplement your main income, try checking out PayPerPost.


No comments: